Thursday 17 April 2014

Happy Easter card



This is the card I made for my family inspired by Barbara Gray using her Garden Birds stamps, coloured in with water colour pencils, background created with Adirondak inks. Blue tits are my favourite garden birds , I could watch them for hours doing their acrobatics on the feeders. I love all of the stamps but I especially love the little one on the branch ....the stamp really captures the way they cock their little heads.

Hope you have a really lovely Easter whatever you choose to do ...with Easter falling later than usual we might have expected good weather but sadly that is not what is forcast :(  xxx Annie

4 comments:

  1. I do love these stamps Annie and you have made a stunning piece of Art with them...I do hope that you have a lovely Easter....I am hoping for good weather and lots of long dog walks....hugs. Jo. X

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful card Annie loving the sky too I like the little one on the branch best too. have a great weekend xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning card Annie, I adore the stamping & inked background....Happy Easter... Hugs May x x

    ReplyDelete