Thursday 16 May 2013

Indigoblu Forever 21 Challenge #3 ...Flowers

Well here I am again posting at the last minute, I suddenly realised we were half way through May and the challenge date  deadline is 20th May. the choice of flower tamp was easy because Indigoblu Blazing Poppies is my all time favourite flower stamp. So here it is I wanted to keep it simple because the stamp is so delicate and feminine....



Having stamped the Blazing Poppies I die cut it with labels 28 and then cut a mat in brushed silver with Spellbinders Enchanted Labels 28 . I used 'Itsy Bitsy' backgound stamp and a dragonfly stamp with Tattered Rose distress ink, I also used 'Square Peg Round hole' background stamp with bundled sage ink but because I used second generation ink in doesn't show up very well in the photo.
Well I had better get a wiggle on and get myself linked up to Indigoblu challenge blog ... it is so worth taking part as there are stamp plates for the winner.

Before I finish this post I must add that this card was inspired by Jo Rice's work, thanks, Jo you are always so generous and supportive

Bye for now xxx Annie

4 comments:

  1. Really delicate and lovely, beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Annie, what a gorgeous card and I love the colours and your lay out. Thanks for your kind words you have made my day....
    Thank you for joining us over at the IndigoBlu Forever 21 Challenge Blog....hugs, Jo. X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Simply beautiful! Love the delicate look. Thanks for joining us at the Indigo Blu Forever 21 challenge ..... good luck! Linda x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your card, so subtle, the colours are perfect

    Thanks for entering the IndigoBlu Challenge

    Clare H

    ReplyDelete