Friday 8 March 2013

Even more Excitement

Last night out of the blue I had an email from Sazzle inviting me to join her design team on Fussy & Fancy Friday Challenge blog. Well to say I was excited would be an understatement, couldn't wait to tell somebody, on telling DH I was soon brought down to earth "More crafting" was his response,he loves it really after all it saves him trawling round card shops looking for the right card ... like the anniversary he once gave  me with sentiment 'We're like two peas in a pod' hahaha.
Luckily kate (my youngest granddaughter) happened to be staying overnight and she responded immediately with a huge grin and said  "Nana you deserve it, we all love the cards you make for us" so then we  ran upstairs to the craft room for some girly time :)

Anyway back to Fussy & Fancy, their blog is well worth a look ... just click on their blinkie down on the right hand side of my blog and that will take you there , they do set some really lovely challenges. Everyone is so friendly and it is always lovely to have some feedback especially if like me most of your crafting is done on your own...so why not go and have a go... you might surprise yourself, like I did, I can't believe I am going to be working with people who's work I have admired so much. Well I have a whole afternoon to myself so I will celebrate by doing the obvious thing .. a little bit of crafting ... will post the end result later ..so bye for now Annie xx

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your DT position and your cards are beautiful. Thanks for the visit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Men eh Annie they just don't understand our crafting passion do they? Thank goodness you had your granddaughter there to help you celebrate, and what better way than with a with a bit of craft time!

    We look forward to seeing more of your wonderful crafty creations in our challenges. Welcome to the Fussy and Fancy design team :-)


    xx Sazzle xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! I'm so very happy that you will be joining us at Fussy and Fancy, Annie! I'm looking forward to working with you and admiring all of the lovely creations you will be sharing with all of us.
    Have a wonderful weekend filled with lots of crafting!
    Warmest Hugs, Sheryl

    ReplyDelete